- The Association takes appropriate measures to ensure a secure Website. Nevertheless the Association does not guaranty that the site will be virus- and error-free and is not responsible for any damage to software used to access the Website.
- The Association does not warrant that information contained on this Website is error-free and the Association is not responsible for any harmful consequences resulting from the reliance on such information.
- Except if otherwise stated, this Website and its contents are the property of the Alumni Association of the von Karman Institute.
- Members of the Association submitting Information to this Website are solely responsible for any claims relating to its content. The Association may remove any material which it judges inappropriate or damaging to the Association or its members.
- The Association prohibits in particular the use of the Website for
- political or religious communication
- posting material which other users of the Website are likely to consider offensive, obscene or hateful
- taking any actions causing annoyance to the Association, its members and the Website.
- violating any law protecting the private life of the members of the Association and accessing other accounts.
- The Association prohibits the use of any personal data contained in the Alumni Data Base for any purpose other than for communication among the members and for informing the members about activities related to the aims of the Association.